Have you downloaded your FREE Wedding Guide yet? It’s the perfect way to explore venues, vendors, and more in Brown County, Indiana!
In Part 1 of our 3-part Rustic Chic Wedding Blog Series,we shared 4 reasons why Brown County is the ideal location to say “I do.” And in Part 2, we shared 6 beautiful ideas for one-of-a-kind handcrafted details.
Handcrafted details are one of the best ways to carry the rustic chic theme throughout your entire wedding day. For a country wedding aesthetic that is still elegant and refined, think lace, natural textures, wood elements, and florals with lots of greenery. The possibilities are endless!
In Part 3 of our Rustic Chic Wedding Blog Series, here are 7 more rustic chic ideas from real Brown County weddings to inspire you as you plan your own special day:
1. Guests will love gathering around farmhouse tables decorated with lace table runners, Mason jars, flowers, and/or candles. And don’t worry about matching chairs, whether they’re made from reclaimed wood, whitewashed, or metallic.
2. Consider wood slice centerpieces decorated with antique lanterns lit by candlelight.
3. Everything can incorporate hand-lettered calligraphy, from wooden signs along your ceremony aisle and chalkboard signage displaying your reception schedule to wood table numbers, place cards, and table seating charts.
4. Don’t forget about romantic lighting—from the soft glow of chandeliers in a restored wedding barn to twinkling string lights over an outdoor dance floor.
5. Your guests will savor feasting on fresh farm-to-table fare, homestyle comfort food, or a massive Instagram-worthy charcuterie table.
6. Cheers! Serve locally made wine and craft beer in Mason jars or custom-made cups. You could also set up a self-service spirits bar on giant wooden barrels or keep drinks cold in open barrels.
7. Last but certainly not least? The icing on the cake? Dessert! Delicious choices include handmade pastries, freshly baked pies, a cookie or candy bar, donuts, cake pops, pie pops, cupcakes, or a trendy barely iced translucent or semi-naked cake. Your dessert station could even incorporate rustic dessert stands displayed on top of wine barrels or weathered wood crates.
We hope these ideas from couples who tied the knot in Brown County will inspire you as you put together your rustic chic vision board or wedding checklist. From officiants and caterers to florists, photographers, and more, our seasoned wedding professionals are excited to help you create the personal and authentic rustic wedding of your dreams!
Keep the inspiration going and download your FREE Brown County Wedding Guide now!