Saturday, October 26, noon – 4:00 p.m.
Thank you for supporting Halloween Town, a spooktacular time to put on our ghoulish best and celebrate our community on Saturday, October 26, from noon – 4 p.m. at Coachlight Square, behind the Visitors Center.
Booth Set Up:
- Friday, October 25 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., no overnight security will be provided.
- Saturday, October 26 from 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Booth set up must be completed by 11:30 and remain until 4:15 p.m.
- Your strategically placed booth will be marked with the name of your business so you will know where to set up.
- Limited parking and loading zone.
- Please be respectful of the area businesses, don’t block access to their door.
Booth Tear Down:
Saturday, October 26
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Please note that Washington Street will be closed for the parade. Consider parking in the Fox Fire Park parking lot for easier access to your car if you plan to tear down during this time.
- 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Ghost stories will be told from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. so booth tear down will be suspended during those hours.
- Parking available at Brown County High School for a small fee or Fox Fire Park parking lot.
- Public restrooms are located on Old School Way.
- Please plan on joining the parade at 5:00 p.m. followed by storytelling at 6:00 p.m.