October Back Roads Artist Studios, Self-Guided Tour
October 1 - October 31Free
In Brown County, art isn’t a hobby. It’s a way of life. Get a glimpse into that way of life during the entire month of October and take in the area’s breathtaking fall foliage while you’re at it. Although the Official Back Roads of Brown County Studio Tour was cancelled this year, there are still nine studios (featuring 11 artists) open to visitors this October! Meet the artists, watch them work, explore their studios, and buy a wide variety of handmade work directly from the artists.
Pick up your map and list of studios from the Visitors Center in Nashville and hit the back roads! Some studio hours vary and are listed on the rack card available for pick-up.
- Cox Creek Mill: Open Daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Hoosier Barn & Table (with guest artist studio, Heres Home studio): Open Daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mud Horse Art: Open Wed – Sun, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Anne Ryan Miller Studio: Call to arrange a visit!
- Brown County Iron: Open Fri – Sun, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Grandview Alpaca Fiber Studio: Open Mon/Tues, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. & Wed – Sun, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Carmel Ridge Clay Works: Call to arrange a visit!
- Ferrer Studio (with guests artist studio, The Joy of Glass studio): Open Wed – Sat, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Light Spinner Studio: Open October 16th – 18th only, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. (For alternate dates, call to arrange a visit Friday – Sunday)