December 3-4, 2021
Noon -8:00 pm
We invite you to submit your application to be on the waiting list to exhibit at the inaugural Brown County Christkindl Market.
The Market will take place at the Visitors Center and in Coachlight Square, downtown Nashville, Indiana.
It will be a busy weekend in Nashville. In addition to the Christkindl Market, Out of the Ordinary is hosting the Children’s Benefit Auction on Friday. Saturday’s events include the Salvation Army’s Light Parade , Stuff a Stocking sponsored by the Brown County Community Foundation, the YMCA’s, Reindeer Romp 5k, and Uplands Winter Wine Market.
Throughout the weekend there will be visits from the Christkindl Market Angel, Santa and Mrs. Claus, and a Santa Shop.
$150 booth fee includes:
- 10 x 10 tent with 3 sides
- Decorated facade
- 10 amps electricity. Please provide your own extension cords
Brown County Artists
Brown County Artists may receive free booth space due to the generosity of the Nashville Arts and Entertainment Commission.
- 24 booth spaces available.
- Applicants will be juried by committee members.
- Submit 3 images of your work and include an image of your booth/display.
- Include a brief description of your work or items you will be selling.
- Booth location and load in instructions will be sent with your acceptance letter.
Entry deadline passed
Wait list applications being accepted.
Sept 2, 2021
Payment due: October 1, 2021
Painting, Pottery, Fiber, Mixed Media, Glass, Wood, Jewelry, Sculpture, German or Christmas themed items (wreaths, candles, ornaments, beer steins, cuckoo clocks)
- Complimentary coffee and doughnuts during set up
- Indoor warming station with restroom
- Overnight security
- Live music
- Food, beer, wine and sodas available for purchase throughout the 2 day event
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying appropriate taxes, including Indiana Sales Tax.
- Exhibitors must carry appropriate liability insurance
- No smoking on Market grounds
- No music in your booth
- No propane heaters or open fires
- Additional terms and conditions may apply
December 3rd, 8:00 am – noon
Mail application and images to
Brown County Playhouse
PO Box 2111
Nashville, IN. 47448