Patio season is officially upon us! We can’t get enough of this warmer weather. With the sunshine, fresh air, and blooming flowers, it’s high time to hit the patio!
Whether you’re digging into a full-blown meal, sharing some appetizers, or simply kicking back with a cocktail or coffee, Brown County has plenty of patios for the pickin’. If you’re like us, it doesn’t matter what you’re doing, as long as you’re outside!
Here are a few of our favorite patios that you should check out next time you’re in town:
- Story Inn
- Farmhouse Cafe
- If you like cats, go here! Antiques and flowers are nice bonuses too!
- Brown County Inn
- You can play mini golf and shuffleboard!
- Big Woods the Original
- Hard Truth Hills
- P.S. there’s an outdoor stage with live music!
- Artists Colony Inn
- Big Woods Pizza
- Insider tip: grab a beer and head to the upstairs balcony for great people watching!
- Bird’s Nest Cafe
- Brown Bike Eatery & Drinkery
- You can make s’mores at your table!
- Brozinni Pizzeria
- 19th Hole Sports Bar
- Casa Del Sol
- Margs are best enjoyed when sitting outside!
- Best view overlooking town!
Coffee & Treats
- Gnaw Bone Country Store and Bakery
- Chocolate Moose
- Strong coffee, sweet ice cream…it doesn’t get much better!
- Nashville Fudge Kitchen
- Ice Cream Cottage
- Get your ice cream, snacks, and do a little gem mining all at the same time!
Spring also calls for fresh food! Did you know that the Story Inn and Brown County Inn are true farm-to-table restaurants? That’s right, they both grow items in their onsite gardens, which are used seasonally to create delicious menu dishes. You can even wander the gardens at both places! It doesn’t get much fresher than that!
Cheers to patio season my friend!