Patio season is officially upon us! We can’t get enough of this warmer weather. With the sunshine, fresh air, and blooming flowers, it’s high time to hit the patio!
Whether you’re digging into a full-blown meal, sharing some appetizers, or simply kicking back with a cocktail or coffee, Brown County has plenty of patios for the pickin’. If you’re like us, it doesn’t matter what you’re doing, as long as you’re outside!
Here are a few favorite patios to should check out next time you’re in the area:
- 19th Hole Sports Bar
- The perfect spot to chill out after a rousing round of 18 holes.
- Artists Colony Inn
- Grab a bite on this charming patio located smack dab in the heart of the village. Try the sun fries!
- Bird’s Nest Cafe
- Brunch, a Bloody Mary, and bakery items to-go. Seriously, does it get any better than this garden patio?
- Big Woods Pizza
- Insider tip: snag a craft beer at this brewery/distillery and head up to the balcony for great people watching.
- Brown Bike Eatery & Drinkery
- Make s’mores right from your table. Just look for the orange umbrellas, you can’t miss it!
- Brown County Inn
- Mini golf and shuffleboard make outdoor dining perfect for the whole family.
- Brozinni Pizzeria
- Pizza by the slice daily until 4 p.m.
- Casa Del Sol
- Margaritas are best enjoyed when sitting outside!
- Farmhouse Cafe
- Fresh food, a flower nursery and antiques make this stop unique. And if you like farm cats, you’ll love it here!
- Hard Truth Hills
- Bring the whole crew, there’s plenty of seating and craft beverages to go around! P.S. there’s an outdoor stage with live music on the weekends.
- Heavenly Biscuit Inc.
- Your taste buds will thank you for starting the day off right at this quaint little breakfast stop.
- Nashville House
- Fried biscuits with apple butter are their claim to fame! Plus, drink specials daily.
- Story Inn
- Worth the drive for this unlike-any-other restaurant and tavern. Plus, live music on weekends.
- Trolly’s BBQ
- Great BBQ and the best view overlooking downtown!
COFFEE & TREATS
- Chocolate Moose
- Strong coffee (hot or iced) and sweet ice cream to cool you down on a hot summer day.
- Nashville Fudge Kitchen
- Fudge, popcorn, candies, ice cream, and gelato to sooth your sweet tooth.
- Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
- These cinnamon rolls are one-of-a-kind and oh so gooey good!
- Brown County Winery
- Gnaw Bone’s sweetest spot for award-winning wines. Plus, complimentary tastings!
- Country Heritage Winery
- Quench your thirst with a frozen wine slushie or try one of their new ciders.
- Salt Creek Winery
- Tucked away in the village, take a break from the hustle and bustle on this quaint patio with a flavorful fruit wine.
Summer also calls for fresh food! Did you know that the Story Inn, Birds Nest Café, and Brown County Inn are true farm-to-table restaurants? That’s right, they grow items in their onsite gardens, which are used seasonally to create delicious menu dishes. You can even wander the gardens at some of these locations! It doesn’t get much fresher than that!