Mother's Day is coming up!
There's no better way to spend Mother's Day than in beautiful Brown County. There's so much going on, you'll have to make it a weekend.
Enjoy a nice Mother's Day meal
Some restaurants have special Mother's Day buffets while others have special menu items for the day.
- Artists Colony Inn's Restaurant
- Little Gem Restaurant at the Abe Martin Lodge
- Brown County Inn's Restaurant
- Seasons Lodge Dining Room
- Sweetea's Tea Shop
Other great things to do on during Mother's Day weekend
- Indiana Wine Fair (pre-sale only; buy tickets in advance), May 13
- Arts in the Park, May 14
- Bean Blossom Farmers Market, May 12
- Nashville Farmers Market, May 14
- Brown County 4-H Craft Fair, May 13
- Live Music at the Corn Crib Lounge, May 12 & 13
- Gallery Grand Opening, Anabel Hopkins Fine Art Studio & Gallery, May 13
- Live Music at the 19th Hole Sports Bar, May 12 & 13
- Nunsense the Musical, May 12 & 13
- Spring Gathering at the Pioneer Village, May 13
- Folk Art and Aging Talk at T.C. Steele, May 13
- Watercolor Painting in Plein Air Workshop at T.C. Steele, May 13
- Spring Valley Farms Jelly Sampling at J Bobs, May 13 & 14
- Windfall Dancers Dance Workshop, May 13