The Remedy Ranch
Nashville, IN, 47201
About The Remedy Ranch
The Remedy is a sanctuary for nature lovers, horse enthusiasts and anyone needing an escape. This one-of-a-kind cabin and property is the perfect "remedy" for anyone and sits in a peaceful valley inside the Hoosier National Forest, just 1.5 miles south of the town of Story, IN. We are the only private vacation rental cabin in Brown County Indiana where you can bring your own horses. Access to 100's of miles of horseback riding trails is just minutes from The Remedy Ranch. Come with or without your horses, all are welcome!
- 40 foot screened-in front porch with porch swing, rocking chair, loungers & cocktail table.
- 2 bedrooms with queen size beds
- 2 upscale bathrooms with fully tiled walk-in showers.
- Large open kitchen with granite counters and bar.
- Stainless Steel appliances and wine fridge. Kitchen is fully furnished including coffee maker.
- Wood burning fireplace - seasoned firewood is provided for you at no extra cost.
- 42 inch LED TV with Dish Network.
- Sectional sofa has a full size pull-out bed.
- Central A/C and Heat throughout.
- 15 acres. Grass, woods and pasture.
- 2 outdoor fire pits. One smaller and one larger. Firewood provided.
- HOT TUB & sitting area on private back deck.
- Charcoal Grill.
- Very good 4G LTE Verizon cell service on site. Other carriers have worked well too.
FOR YOUR HORSES:
-4 stall modern horse barn (Four 12 x 12 stalls).
-5 acres of fenced horse pasture w/ Run-In shed (2 separate pasture turnouts).
-Concrete pad for your Horse Trailer or RV with electrical & water hookups.
- Hot Tub
- Mt Bike Friendly
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Pet Friendly