Running Buffalo Log Cabin
Nashville, IN, 47448
About Running Buffalo Log Cabin
Running Buffalo Log Cabin is privately owned and operated vacation log cabin.
Nestled between a beautiful wildflower meadow (where the buffalo used to roam) and the Indiana Hoosier national forest, complete with hiking trail, fishing pond, and hot tub.
Located in the heart of southern Brown County Indiana, this rustic yet clean and luxurious Appalachian-style 2 story log cabin offering guests plenty of privacy and plenty to do... a wonderful place for a family vacation, multiple generations or a romantic weekend getaway.
Our greatest complement is returning guests.
- Hot Tub. 6 person spa located on the back deck.
- Pool Table. 8 foot slate table, located on the 2nd floor loft.
- Two Private Fishing Ponds stocked with catfish, bluegill, bass and more.
- Outdoor fire pit for campfires. Firewood supplied for our guests.
- Borders Hoosier National Forest, private hiking.
- HD TV with Satellite, VCR and DVD.
- Board games, cards, poker chips, puzzles, etc.
- Towels, bed linens, kitchen cookware and utensils.
- 3 Bedrooms (1 King, 1 Full, 2 Twin).
- Plenty of paper products supplied for our guests.
- Coffee and coffee maker, cider mixes and varoius snacks by season.
- Fully equipped clean kitchen with cooking and dining utensils, microwave, stove, refrigerator and a great view out the kitchen window!
Minimum two night stay.
No smoking allowed in the cabin.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
Check-in 4PM / Check-out 11AM
Sleeps up to 6 guests (max).... we DO NOT charge extra fees based on the number guests, no credit card surcharges or booking fees!
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Fire Pit