Brown County State Park Campground
East State Road 46, Nashville, IN, 47448
About Brown County State Park Campground
Brown County State Park is Indiana's largest state park, at 15,776 acres. Nearly 20 miles of roads with numerous scenic vistas.
Overnight guest rooms, cabins, and dining at the rustic Abe Martin Lodge are all available. There are Large campgrounds with electric hook-ups and modern restrooms; horseman's campground is separate.
Also available; Saddle Barn with guided trail rides, Nature Center, hiking trails, mountain biking trails, picnicking, swimming pool, camp store, fishing, tennis, playgrounds, and birdwatching. The Brown County State Park is open year-round!
- Interpretive naturalists at the Nature Center.
- Reservable picnic shelters for groups of up to 200 people.
- Nature Center Amphitheater: spectacular view, capacity of 100.
- Abe Martin Lodge Amphitheater: unique stone seating nestled in the woods, capacity of 150.
- Indiana's oldest covered bridge, a very rare 2-lane covered bridge.
- Meeting Spaces for Groups, call for details.
- Family and Horseman's campgrounds
For more information on mountain biking in Brown County, click here.
- Mt Bike Friendly